Explain the definition of martial arts in accordance with the articles of the 1945 Constitution and explain these articles and explain the state’s defense of the rights and obligations of Indonesian citizens. Give an example!
State Defense according to Law No. 3 of 2002 is the attitude and behavior of citizens who are inspired by their love for the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia which is based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution in ensuring the survival of the nation and the State. State defense is the right and obligation of every citizen. The following are the articles related to the State Swap as well as their defense and security, including:
1. Article 27 paragraph (3) states that “Every citizen has the right and obligation to participate in efforts to defend the country”. That means the people as citizens must always be alert in an effort to defend the nation and state.
2. Article 30 paragraph (1) states that “Every citizen has the right and obligation to participate in the state defense and security efforts”. The point is that everyone must protect the defense and every citizen is able to maintain security so that there is no unrest in the community.
• Maintain and secure order in each region
• Comply with regulations set by the government
• Safeguard the country from invaders